What We Do
Whether you’re active in the IT and manufacturing sectors - or involved wtih e-commerce, publishing, content, communications, new media or product development - we bring a deep understanding of the challenges you face. Protecting, retaining and expanding your business can be hard without the right expert advice.
We want to help you and be that expert team.
We’re committed to working with you to remove risk from your business plans and to generate growth through better ways of working. We’re ambitious about identifying commercial opportunities and negotiating contracts that respond to and anticipate them. And, in the immediate term, that means helping you to better prepare for Brexit and the regulatory changes on the horizon.
Our experience includes helping with:
- Information Technology:
- App development
- Cloud-based “software-as-a-service” (SaaS) agreements
- Software development, support and maintenance
- Software licensing
- Software and SaaS reseller agreements
- Web-based services
- Data privacy & cyber security
- Compliance with UK data privacy laws, the EU's Cybersecurity Directive, and the forthcoming Investigatory Powers Bill.
- Gap analysis and breach management
- Data privacy and / or cybersecurity legal consultancy
- Intellectual property
- Research and development
- Patent licensing / Know-how licensing
- Supply and Contract manufacturing