What We Do
Whether you’re active in the IT and manufacturing sectors - or involved with e-commerce, FinTech, SaaS, publishing, content, communications, new media or product development - we bring a deep understanding of the challenges you face. Protecting, retaining and expanding your business can be hard without the right expert advice.
We want to help you and be that expert team.
We’re committed to working with you to remove risk from your business plans and to generate growth through better ways of working. We’re ambitious about identifying commercial opportunities and negotiating contracts that respond to and anticipate them. And, in the immediate term, that means helping you to better prepare for Brexit and the regulatory changes on the horizon as well as managing Covid-19 challenges .
Our experience includes helping with:
- App development
- Software development, support and maintenance
- Software licensing
- Software reseller agreements
- Web-based services
- Terms and conditions
- The day-to-day negotiation of contracts
- Data protection compliance
- Drafting and negotiating investment rounds
- Shareholder agreements
- Keeping on top of statutory books, minutes, cap tables, shareholder registers and employee shares
- Advising on share options
- Advising on business/share sales or acquisitions
- Compliance with UK data privacy laws, the EU's Cybersecurity Directive, and the forthcoming Investigatory Powers Bill.
- Gap analysis and breach management
- Data privacy and / or cybersecurity legal consultancy
- Research and development
- Patent licensing / Know-how licensing
- Supply and Contract manufacturing