We offer a complete suite of commercial legal services to support businesses of all sizes. Our team of commercial law experts brings big firm experience and capability to support you with a wide range of agreements, as well as with preparation for buying, investment and selling.
Whatever the nature of your business - sole trader, SME; OMB or large corporation - we understand that commercial agreements underpin a great deal of what you do day-to-day. We want to help remove risk from your business plans and to generate growth through better ways of working. We’re ambitious about identifying commercial opportunities and negotiating contracts that respond to and anticipate them.
Our expert commercial law expertise includes:
- Agency agreements
- Collaboration agreements
- Agreements relating to franchising and reselling
- Consultancy agreements
- Subcontractor agreements
- Supplier/Purchase contracts
- Terms of business
- Service agreements
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements (NDAs)
- Lease, hire and maintenance agreements
- Copyright, trademarks and IPR advice and agreements
- Sponsorship agreements
As well as technology-focused contracts, such as:
- Contracts relating to app development, including app terms and EULAs
- Contracts relating to e-commerce
- Software development, support and maintenance agreements
- Software licensing agreements
- Software reseller agreements
- Service Level Agreements
- Professional and Implementation/Configuration Services
- Development service agreements
- Data processing agreements
- Web-based services agreements and policies
‘...well versed in the negotiation of various types of IT contracts including master service agreements, reseller agreements and software development contracts.’
"I have worked with [Clayden Law] through complex client negotiations in which [they have] always taken a calm approach that gets the right results.""[They are] very good at seeing the bigger picture and drafting a contract to include clauses others hadn't thought of."
Chambers & Partners, Information Technology, Thames Valley
To read what our clients say, click here.