Cybersecurity - downloadable guides
Clayden Law has teamed up with cybersecurity and technical expert, Emma Osborn, to create a series of information, providing a back-to-basics analysis of the technical, legal and data protection issues surrounding cybersecurity, aimed at organisations’ non-technical decision-makers. You can find all of the guides on our blog, or collected together here.
Cybersecurity may now be the most common buzzword we hear. If it’s not popping up at work, we’re reading about the consequences of a cybersecurity breach, or a new vulnerability, in the press. Business leaders are expected to know and be aware of the issues surrounding cybersecurity and data privacy.
Clearly, the consequences of cybersecurity breaches are serious. As well as data protection sanctions, which have sky-rocketed from £500,000 to an eye-watering €20 million, business leaders need to be concerned about reputation management, intellectual property loss, claims from individuals and litigation by third parties. Additionally, being able to demonstrate cybersecurity and data privacy compliance is becoming a key factor for any organisation wanting to broker deals or otherwise engage with other businesses.
- CYBERSECURITY: UNDERSTANDING THE RECENT KRACK VULNERABILITY
- CYBERSECURITY: UNDERSTANDING PASSWORDS
- CYBERSECURITY: ENCRYPTION AS A PRIVACY TOOL
- CYBERSECURITY: RISK ASSESSMENT & DATA PRIVACY
- CYBERSECURITY SERIES: IDENTIFYING CYBERSECURITY BREACHES
- CYBERSECURITY SERIES: INCIDENT MANAGEMENT
- CYBERSECURITY SERIES: RANSOMWARE
- CYBERSECURITY SERIES: TRAINING
- CYBERSECURITY SERIES: STARTUPS & ACQUISITIONS
- CYBERSECURITY SERIES: INSURANCE
- CYBERSECURITY SERIES: DATA ANONYMISATION